Thursday, April 25, 2013

Coming Soon...

Hello, Florida.

My name is Justin Grose, and as of June, I will be a Floridian.  I am moving to Tampa, a city I have only visited once, and starting a new chapter in my life with my wife Carolyn.  As a food blogger in Indianapolis, I have had the opportunity to blog about some great restaurants, brick and mortar and food trucks alike, all with a focus of finding a meal for under $15.  I hope to bring the same type of blog to the Tampa area, as I discover classic eateries and new restaurants as well as a city and culture that I know nothing about.


My adventure will begin this June...I'm anxious to get down there and start doing my thing.

If you like, check out the Indy branch of our blog here, for some examples of my blogs work.

Thanks for reading.

Eat On,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment